Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Downs and Ups

So Edward hasn't progressed much in his feeding the last few days. Why? He's been too sleepy. Why? He's having to working harder to breath again. It's so hard to watch his little body shake and his head bob with each breath he takes. It's hard. I desperately want my baby to be happy and healthy, and able to come home soon. The doctor with whom we discussed Edward's progress is gone for a week, so I don't know if this will affect the timeline for his homecoming. I truly hope not, but if it does, well, Heavenly Father knows what He's doing, as hard as it sometimes is to accept. On a happier note, he's grown so much! He's gone from this
to this
to this
to this!
Did I mention he weighs over 10 pounds now?

Life in the NICU is truly a roller coaster.

1 comment:

  1. I hope starting a blog brings you peace and support. I am looking forward to when this talks about your homecoming plans (: I wish I were there in person, I will be soon. you are in my thoughts often.

    ReplyDelete